Past questions are downloadable on this portal after payment for formApply Now
Application closed on 6th May, 2023
1. Click on ‘Apply Now’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with them to complete your application.
2. Please ensure you use a valid email you have access to, other vital information about this admission will be sent to you via email.
3. From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
4. Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,500:00 (Fifteen Thousand and Five Hundred Naira).
5. After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
6. After the submission of the form, your Examination Photocard will be generated, please print it out in full color.
7. Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
Note: i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
Note: ii. Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
Note: iii Next of kin name, address. phone number and e-mail address
Note: iv All application, payments and downloading of past questions are to be completed online, no candidate will be attended to at the secretariat.
Note: iv The Ogun State College of Nursing Sciences offers both Basic Nursing and Midwifery courses, candidates can be admitted into any of these courses.
Note: v Applicants are required to have WASSCE/NECO (O’Level) with credit in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings.
Awaiting result not allowed.
HELP LINES (Available for calls between 10am and 3pm Weekdays): +2349097348494, +234 812 823 0870, +234 806 071 5279, +234 803 853 6635, +234 806 298 9455, +234 803 848 3369
HELP LINES (Whatsapp Only between 10am and 2pm Saturdays): +234 909 734 8494,
Application Closes on May 6th 2023
CBT Exam holds btween June 6 - June 8 2023